Who Or What Will The Tea Party Audience Boo During The Next GOP Debate?
During the GOP Debate in Florida, the Tea Party audience booed a gay soldier. So who or what could they boo in the next one?
1. Seal Team 6, for killing Osama Bin Laden on President Obama’s orders.
2. Ronald Reagan, for raising taxes 11 times.
3. Pat Tillman, for being killed by American troops which revealed how imperfect our military is.
4. Sarah Palin, for having a one night stand with a black man.
5. Glen Rice, for having a one night stand with Sarah Palin.
6. Rick Santorum’s wife, for once having had an abortion.
7. The unemployed, for wanting to work.
8. The Virginia earthquake, for not leveling Washington D.C.
9. Jesus, for healing the sick and feeding the poor.
10. The elderly, for not dying off fast enough.
11. Statue of Liberty, for being French.
12. Captain Sullenberger, who made the miracle landing on the Hudson River, for being a union member.
13. Little kids, for not being able to take care of themselves.
14. Abraham Lincoln, for freeing the slaves.
15. Theodore Roosevelt, for breaking up big corporations.
16. Canadians, for loving universal health care.
17. Martin Luther King, for being a black man with a dream.
18. The Virgin Mary, for being an unwed mother.
19. The Founding Fathers, for making equality and religious freedom American values.
20. George W. Bush, for not completely destroying the country.
21. Moody’s, for not downgrading America’s credit rating like S&P did.
22. The Auto Industry Bail Out, for saving millions of American jobs.
23. The 9/11 first responders, for asking for health care to deal with their various health problems due to responding to a national tragedy.
24. The military, for loving their government run health care.
25. Teachers, for educating our kids.
Have anything else to add? Include it in the comments.