World Net Daily (WND) is not for the casual Obama hater. But if you possess the rabid, foaming-at-the-mouth loathing of the most serious wing nuts, then this is the place for you. The list below is just a sampling of some of the ludicrous, often contradictory, stories that the editors peddle on their site. And peddle is the operative word because selling the many books and dvds that are prominently displayed and hawked in their articles appears to be their main business.
1) Claim: Obama hid ‘gay life’ to become president – Questions about Obama’s relationship with his Pakistani college roommate, his former personal assistant, Reggie Love and supposed trips to a gay bath house called “Man’s Country” with Rahm Emanuel. The murder of the openly gay choir director at Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s church was thrown in for good measure as an example of why the gay community in Chicago is afraid of speaking out.
2) ‘Barry was Muslim’ – References an article in The Washington Times that offers such “compelling” evidence as the fact that Islam is a patrilineal religion and Obama’s middle name is Hussein to prove their point.
3) New York Post ad exposes Obama’s ‘real father’ – Says Obama’s real father is Communist Party activist Frank Marshall Davis. Seems to be mainly an ad promoting the dvd, “Dreams from My Real Father: A Story of Reds and Deception,” that’s conveniently available on the World Net Daily site.
4) Was Barack Obama married in college? – Photos of Obama wearing a ring on his wedding-ring finger in college and photos of his father not wearing one. Not sure what the story is here.
5) Claim: ‘Absolute proof’ Obama was Indonesian citizen – Some guy interviewed by a fill-in host on Glenn Beck’s program said he got a call from a reporter who had absolute proof Obama was an Indonesian citizen. They don’t actually offer this proof but they do pass on that Obama attended school when he was in Indonesia and a rumor that Obama was adopted by his step-father.
6) Abracadabra! ‘Obama’s alias’ vanishing quickly from Web – Skip tracer found name Harrison J Bounel connected to Obama in Chicago real estate search and records were later corrected. Obama having a supposedly Connecticut social security number and some kind of vague Tony Rezko connection are also thrown in to give the conspiracy theory more meat.
7) FBI destroyed file on Obama’s grandfather – Claims the FBI had a file on Obama’s maternal grandfather that was destroyed. They go on to speculate that it was probably because of his association with Obama’s “real” father, Communist Party activist Frank Marshall Davis. Also references an earlier World Net Daily story that Obama and his grandfather accompanied Davis as he sold marijuana and cocaine out of a hot dog cart.
8) Was Obama’s birth out of wedlock? – Obama is a bastard. Read more in the book, “Barack and Michelle: Portrait of an American Marriage” available at the World Net Daily superstore.
9) Hillary supporter’s untold Obama horror stories – Michele Thomas, a Hillary Clinton volunteer in the 2008 campaign, claims Obama stole the nomination and she received death threats when she tried to expose what was going on. Sheriff Joe Arpaio has expanded his Obama witch hunt to investigate these allegations. A couple of “mysterious” deaths are also thrown in to make it seem more sinister.
10) Kenyan insiders say Obama was part of takeover strategy – Obama used 2006 fact-finding trip to destabilize Kenyan government. Read more in the New York Times bestseller, “Obama Nation” available at World Net Daily.
So Obama is a gay, commie, muslim, Indonesian bastard, also known as Harrison J Bounel, who dealt drugs as a teenager, stole the election from Hillary Clinton and tried to destabilize the country of Kenya. And they wonder why the lame-stream media won’t cover these stories.