Remember Cliven Bundy? He was the guy who became the short lived new hero for the “Guv’ment bad” crowd last month, until it surfaced that he was a giant racist. Yeah that guy. He has released a series of educational videos explaining his understanding of the history of the United States. Here are a few highlights for those not brave enough to watch, A Brief History of The United States: Completely Bat s**t Insane Redneck Edition.
- The answer to every problem that exists in the world is to follow the U.S constitution. If EVERY government in the world just follows the U.S constitution, EVERY problem in the world will be solved.
- The U.S constitution is based on the ten commandments in the bible.
- Our government has become a central government. A central government with unlimited power. The kind that our founding fathers fought against in the Revolutionary War. The government we have now is the same as before the Revolutionary War.
- The founding fathers created the three branches of government. The executive, the legislative and the “Judical.” These are the only “three governments” we are supposed to have and the Parks Department and BLM is a new government with its own laws and jails.
- When the thirteen colonies formed the United States we didn’t want a big central government, we didn’t want a big state government, we was even leery about having even a local government.
- Cliven Bundy really really wants you to subscribe to his e-mail list and has stock footage of cowboys.